Please make sure you will be available for a lesson before scheduling it.
Booking a lesson is a commitment and cancellation/rescheduling requests should remain exceptionnal.
Conditions related to French private lessons
When a lesson is scheduled and paid for, the time and date of the lesson is considered as final.
- Free cancellation is possible up to 24 hours prior to the lesson.
- For cancellation within 24 hours, up to 2 hours prior to the lesson, you will receive a 50% refund.
- For cancellation within 2 hours prior to the lesson, no refund is granted.
- If I cancel a lesson within 24 hours, I will send you a 50% refund should you decide to reschedule it (the lesson will be half price).
- If I cancel a lesson within 2 hours, I will send you a 100% refund should you decide to reschedule it (the lesson will be free).
- If you are late for the lesson, the lesson will end as originally scheduled.
- If I am late for the lesson, the lesson will last beyond the original time, unless you want to finish it at a later time.
For French private lessons, payments and refunds are made in EURO and handled by PayPal.
Explore French is not responsible if a fee is lost due to the change in exchange rate or if a fee is charged by your bank for currency exchange.
Explore French does NOT access, collect or store information about transactions/your card details.
Explore French details
For any question, you can contact me via the form.
You can also contact me by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org